After careful consideration the College has decided to outsource the supply of the College uniform to Midford. Given that Midford previously supplied to the (old) College operated uniform shop, there is no change to the uniform items in any way.
In agreeing to manage the store, Midford has agreed that there will be no increase in individual prices, with the exception of the College Cap, which is currently provided at cost.
In making the decision to outsource the management of the Uniform Shop, the following factors led us to believe that there will be greater support and service for families:
● The uniform shop will now be open in its current location 2 days per week, Tuesday and Friday, as opposed to the current one day per week.
● Midford will (after 21-10-22) have available a fully functioning online store with either the options of click and collect or delivery of the items purchased.
● Midford will be able to increase the retail hours in peak periods in the lead up to change of seasons and in the January return to school period.
Parents are now welcome to view the College onlinestore at www.midford.com.au and then;
- select "St Columba's Catholic College" from the School Shops Online tab
- choose "register an account" - the unique pass phrase 'Stcolumbas1979' will be required
- add your personal information and create a username and password
Once an account has been established, you are able to browse the online store.
Order the items you need, select pick-up in store, or the option for home delivery.
For new students requiring a fitting appointment, please book an appoinment via this link.
Tuesdays 9.00am - 4.00pm
Fridays 8.00am - 3.00pm
Phone: 4754 8920
For our current College Uniform Policy please see the Uniform Policy document on this page under "St Columba's Catholic College Policies".